International Health Certificates

If you are traveling out of Hendersonville, Tennessee to another country with your pet, your pet will need an international pet health certificate. The Animal Clinic is authorized to issue international pet health certificates that are only valid for a certain amount of time and different forms are required for different destinations. If you need an international health certificate for your pet's travel, don't delay! Please call us immediately so that we can begin the process.