580 West Main Street
Hendersonville, Tennessee 37075
Phone: (615) 824-0580

International Health Certificates

If you are traveling to another country with your pet, your pet will need a health certificate. The Animal Clinic is authorized to issue international health certificates. These certificates are only valid for a certain amount of time, and different forms are required for different destinations. If you need a health certificate for your pet's travel, don't delay! Please call us immediately so that we can begin the process.