We want Hendersonville pet owners areas to be well-informed and comfortable in all decisions. Here are some pet resources to pet owners that we suggest:
Hendersonville Pet Adoptions
• Humane Society of Sumner County
Pet Health, Pet Behavior & Pet Info Sites (The Animal Clinic trusts these sites, but please always call us with questions or concerns)
• EPetHealth – Only current clients can access and requires login. Looking for information on your pet's breed? Wondering what heartworms are? Trying to figure out how to give your pet medication? Choose from educational articles, videos, breed information, and interactive features that help answer your questions.
• Pet Health Network - Answers about your pet
• Heartworm Society – Learn more about deadly heartworms and what you can do to protect your pet
• American Veterinary Medical Association - This is a good starting point to learn more about a variety of topics, including feline injection-site sarcomas and the latest subjects in veterinary medicine.
• The ASPCA - Exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty and alleviate fear, pain and suffering in animals.
• ASPCA's Animal Poison Control Center - for any animal poison-related emergency or if worried your pet eat something toxic.
• If animals were able to talk, you would find their voices at The Humane Society of the United States. The Humane Society promotes the protection of all animals. Here you will find many wonderful animal-related stories and lots of valuable information on pet care, pet adoption and animal welfare issues.
• Solutions to your Pet's Behavior Problems provided to you by the ASPCA.
• Pets & Parasites - recommendations for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of parasite infections.
• Basic information on domestic and international travel of pets by the US Department of Agriculture
• Veterinary Oral Health Council – for more details on pet dentistry
• HomeAgain – update your pet’s microchip information
• Veterinary Information Network's VeterinaryPartner.com website
• CareCredit- Custom CareCredit application form for The Animal Clinic clients.
Pet Insurance (Here are some of the pet insurances we have encountered. We do not recommend or endorse any specific provider.)